Shipbuilding Gantry Crane is a type of gantry crane. It is the special equipment that used for lifting and turning over operation of the hull in the dock, berth or platform.
Shipbuilding Gantry Crane is widely used in metallurgy, hydropower, aerospace, shipbuilding, automotive, coal, petrochemical and other industries.
1. The minimum lifting capacity is 100 t; the maximum lifting capacity is 2500t.
2. The span is generally 40m-230m.
3. The height of the lower cover of the main beam from the ground is between 40 ~ 100m.
4. It has a variety of functions to meet the requirements of turning and closing of hull sections.
1. Lifting Capacity：Up Trolley:75×2 t; Down Trolley: 100t; Servicing Crane: 5t; Two Trolleys: 200t; Sectional overturn150t
4.Lifting Height：Trolley:50 m；Servicing Crane: 65m
6.Travelling Speed：(Trolley) 2.5～25～35m /min;(Crab) 2.5～20～40m /min
7. Power Supply：3-Phase AC, 50 HZ, 380V